The Unforgiven Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Unforgiven Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alright bob, its on

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
A royal pain in EnglishBoB's Ass
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

Location : i live in a desert that is hot like its suppose to. aka Tucson Arizona

Alright bob, its on Empty
PostSubject: Alright bob, its on   Alright bob, its on I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:23 pm

now that you have replied to my annoucement on my site. i know its still yours but i'd rather call it mine since i am leader of DoD. you forgot to tell me the date of the scrim. we agreed at 8:00 pm EST, 3v3 in U4G. i just need to know the date.

THE SCRIM IS CANCELED BECAUSE OF VORTEX NOT KNOWING WHAT AN AIMBOT LOOKS LIKE. THREE AIMBOTTERS WERE IN YOUR SERVER HACKING WITH ME AND SOME OF THE OTHERS WHO KNEW IT, WERE POWERLESS. VORTEX SHOULD READ THE DAMN MANUAL OR WATCH DEMOS OF REAL HACKERS HACK TO SEE THEM AND BAN THEM. IF I HAD THE PASSWORD I WOULD HAVE TAKEN A DEMO FOR PROOF OF HACKING AND THEN BAN THEM. VORTEX DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BAN A HACKER AND FINALLY LEARNED HOW WHEN THE HACKER WAS ALREADY GONE!

I WILL NOT BE IN THERE TO WATCH VORTEX LET ANOTHER HACKER GET AWAY. THIS MUST STOP. I WON'T SIT THERE POWERLESS WITH A SERVER ADMIN WHO DOESN'T NO WHAT A MOMBOT IS EITHER! I WON"T PLAY IN THERE EVER AGAIN IF ONE MORE HACKER GETS AWAY. THERE WAS THE TOTAL OF EIGHT AIMBOTTERS THIS WEEK THAT GOT AWAY AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD HAVE STOPPED THEM. BUT NO VORTEX DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HACKS LOOK LIKE! EITHER I CAN BAN THEM WITH THE RCON PASSWORD OR I AiN'T HAVING ANY DoD MEMBERS IN THERE. I WILL NOT LET THEM GET AWAY!

ENGLISHBOB DO SOMETHING!!! OR I WILL SHOW THE DEMOS I TOOK OF THE HACKERS AND SEND IT TO OTHER CLANS SO THAT THE HACKERS CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THEIR HACKS. VORTEX CAN'T DO IT BY HIMSELF! HELP HIM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aoc-urt.forumotion.com
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Alright bob, its on   Alright bob, its on I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 pm

If you suspect hacking on the server, the appropriate thing to do is record a demo and submit it for review. We will handle it from there. If someone was in fact hacking, they will be banned.

Far too often players are accused of *HAX* without sufficient evidence. This is not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

Location : i live in a desert that is hot like its suppose to. aka Tucson Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Alright bob, its on   Alright bob, its on I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:22 pm

hey bob i thought we were having a rematch. by the way what is with the Dukie death under my picture? i'd rather not have anything there.
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
One Bad Motherfucker
One Bad Motherfucker
EnglishBoB

PostSubject: Re: Alright bob, its on   Alright bob, its on I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:27 am

Would you rather it be "A royal pain in EnglishBoB's Ass" because that could be arranged.
Actually, I like it.
I'm putting it there.
As for a rematch, work it out on the fly. We're too busy preparing for FTW to worry about your clan.
Back to top Go down
https://unforgivenclan.darkbb.com
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

PostSubject: Re: Alright bob, its on   Alright bob, its on I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:13 pm

you wanted a rematch. and i know i'm a pain. especially during the summer. i haven't had a good night sleep since summer started. so i usually am a pain that pain killers can't get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Relinquish

PostSubject: Scrim   Alright bob, its on I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 am

GG AoC. And good team scrim too. That was fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

PostSubject: Re: Alright bob, its on   Alright bob, its on I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:14 pm

bob wanted a rematch and i was ready and then he decided to not have a rematch. so that scrim doesn't really count because bob decided to not have a rematch before vortex asked if i wanted the rematch. so that was just a practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright bob, its on   Alright bob, its on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright bob, its on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unforgiven Clan :: Public Discussion :: Clan Challenges-
Jump to: