The Unforgiven Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Unforgiven Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whoops... FTW week #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

Whoops... FTW week #2 Empty
PostSubject: Whoops... FTW week #2   Whoops... FTW week #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:58 am

[Mon Jun 29 2009 21:48:32] U4G| LTPl4y3r: HELLO!?!?
[Mon Jun 29 2009 21:50:39] … We've got a scrim right now.....
[Mon Jun 29 2009 21:50:41] … anyone?!
[Mon Jun 29 2009 21:52:13] … Okay I'll just forfeit
[Mon Jun 29 2009 21:57:17] … We're going with "No Game Played"
[Mon Jun 29 2009 21:57:21] … Mutual Forfeit?
[Mon Jun 29 2009 21:59:07] … I'm off to the bar

This really shouldn't be funny, but I love watching the progression over time from confusion... to frustration... to hopelessness. In all seriousness, we need to be on top of these league games. Who's in charge here?! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LTPl4y3r

PostSubject: Re: Whoops... FTW week #2   Whoops... FTW week #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 am

I've been working as liaison going back and forth from FTW to Bob. I'll be happy to keep doing it, but we either need to watch the forums a little better (for announcements) or I need to set up a mailing list/calling tree or something...

One of the guys from [MnM] (now |eS|) said that they PM'd Bob from the FTW forums. Things should be a little easier to manage once the FTW site is up and running for the season.

Anyway, to make my post coherent. I will be glad to be the front man for setting up the FTW matches, as long as I have a way to contact people reliably. (forums/e-mail/IM/Skype/Whatever)
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Whoops... FTW week #2   Whoops... FTW week #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:41 pm

LTPl4y3r wrote:
I've been working as liaison going back and forth from FTW to Bob. I'll be happy to keep doing it, but we either need to watch the forums a little better (for announcements) or I need to set up a mailing list/calling tree or something...

One of the guys from [MnM] (now |eS|) said that they PM'd Bob from the FTW forums. Things should be a little easier to manage once the FTW site is up and running for the season.

Anyway, to make my post coherent. I will be glad to be the front man for setting up the FTW matches, as long as I have a way to contact people reliably. (forums/e-mail/IM/Skype/Whatever)

Awesome man, thanks for stepping up. Everyone should be checking the forum at least a few times a week. Between the forum and Skype, everyone should be accessible.
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Whoops... FTW week #2   Whoops... FTW week #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:42 am

Also, I've been working really hard on trying to get an actual site up. It's almost done, I'm shooting for this weekend? *crosses fingers*
On the website, one of the first boxes is for upcoming events and directly below that is a calendar. Our scrims can be put into that so all you have to do is check that for the schedule and updates.

I know we had that one that prophet hosted for us for a while, but that didn't work out so well, so we've moved to clanhosting.net. I'm sorry, you'll have to register in order to interact with the site (yes i know, another registration!) The site also has a built in forum. I've set it up entirely the same way, so it can be used as well. BUT: I understand another change of forums can be annoying so I'd like to take a poll as to who would like to use the new integrated forum, or continue with this one?
(using the integrated forum allows for more accessibility and customization on my part, and we can get updates on the front page of the site.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoops... FTW week #2   Whoops... FTW week #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoops... FTW week #2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unforgiven Clan :: Public Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: