The Unforgiven Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Unforgiven Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stepping Down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down   Stepping Down I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Hey everybody,

I am sad to say that I will be stepping down as a leader of U4G. I haven't had the time or inclination to be helping out the way I should be. I've been too frequently absent for too long. I would rather see someone take my place then to stand by and watch it all go down the shitter. I would like to recommend LTPl4y3r for a position of authority. He has been one of the only forces holding things together over the past month and I thank him for it. Get some fresh blood flowing, U4G is far from dead.

I want to specifically thank Ryan aka EnglishBoB & Sam aka Spire for starting DoD and getting the ball rolling on all this, it's been a lot of fun times guys. Thanks to Alex aka vorteX, who's been with me since the r10t crew days and everybody else who's been along for the ride.

Thanks to everybody who ever stuck a knife in my ass on Riyadh when I was camping out the towers, too.

I probably won't be around much, but I will keep the server running as long as there are people playing on it.

Keep it real.
orbital
Back to top Go down
EnglishBoB
One Bad Motherfucker
One Bad Motherfucker
EnglishBoB

Stepping Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down   Stepping Down I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Although I'm sorry to see you go, Bob, I'm glad that you've been around for as long as you have.
You've done so much for our clan.
I'm happy to say that I've made a friend with you through this process.
Stop by often.
In other news:
I haven't been around for the past 2 weeks, because I've been on vacation and in a serious car crash, but I should be back in the next couple days.
I would also like to second Orbital's vote for LTP as a leader of the clan. LT, get in touch with me, i'll hook you up with what you need.
-EnglishBoB aka Ryan
Back to top Go down
https://unforgivenclan.darkbb.com

Stepping Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unforgiven Clan :: Public Discussion :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: