The Unforgiven Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Unforgiven Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*knock* *knock*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LTPl4y3r

*knock* *knock* Empty
PostSubject: *knock* *knock*   *knock* *knock* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:41 am

Is U4G dead?
Back to top Go down
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
A royal pain in EnglishBoB's Ass
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

Location : i live in a desert that is hot like its suppose to. aka Tucson Arizona

*knock* *knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *knock* *knock*   *knock* *knock* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:16 pm

your not the only one to think that. i still think your clan isn't dead. just not much happening on in here on the site. this is the first post i've seen since i last posted here. that was a while ago. one of my members just got back from germany. i got another member i'm expecting to be back soon since school is very near. i've been checking my site and changing so things and playing every once in a while. but i've been making a map for BHD lately and playing BHD too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aoc-urt.forumotion.com
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

*knock* *knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *knock* *knock*   *knock* *knock* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:26 am

No activity on the forums in a while... the TS server has more or less empty for the last 3 weeks. Not looking good Sad
Back to top Go down
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

Location : i live in a desert that is hot like its suppose to. aka Tucson Arizona

*knock* *knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *knock* *knock*   *knock* *knock* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:40 pm

i think something is bothering Bob and Spire. i've sent messages to them on skype when they are on and i haven't recieved anything from them. i'm Surprised that Spire hasn't even said anything after i told her i got a new gf that broke up with me on Friday because of school starting that will put a lot of pressure since it the online dating thing. i play BHD with her. but anyway, i think something is bothering Bob. now i'm thinking of why he stepped down from DoD. i'm mostly the only one saying or doing anything on my site. but i'm beyond far from stepping down. if Bob does decide he is stepping down or is leaving someone else in his place or shuts U4G down, let me know. you guys are still my friends. if i get a chance to actually talk to him, i will. i know something is bothering him. maybe he needs time to think about whats going on in his life. i often need time alone to think about whats happening in my life. i'll try to talk to Bob.
Back to top Go down
LTPl4y3r

*knock* *knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *knock* *knock*   *knock* *knock* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm

AoC|Gen.Whitewolf-DP wrote:
your not the only one to think that. i still think your clan isn't dead. just not much happening on in here on the site. this is the first post i've seen since i last posted here. that was a while ago. one of my members just got back from germany. i got another member i'm expecting to be back soon since school is very near. i've been checking my site and changing so things and playing every once in a while. but i've been making a map for BHD lately and playing BHD too.i think something is bothering Bob and Spire. i've sent messages to them on skype when they are on and i haven't recieved anything from them. i'm Surprised that Spire hasn't even said anything after i told her i got a new gf that broke up with me on Friday because of school starting that will put a lot of pressure since it the online dating thing. i play BHD with her. but anyway, i think something is bothering Bob. now i'm thinking of why he stepped down from DoD. i'm mostly the only one saying or doing anything on my site. but i'm beyond far from stepping down. if Bob does decide he is stepping down or is leaving someone else in his place or shuts U4G down, let me know. you guys are still my friends. if i get a chance to actually talk to him, i will. i know something is bothering him. maybe he needs time to think about whats going on in his life. i often need time alone to think about whats happening in my life. i'll try to talk to Bob.

OMG STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS Shocked *HEAD EXPLODES!* affraid
Back to top Go down
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

*knock* *knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *knock* *knock*   *knock* *knock* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 pm

i just sent messages to both Bob and Spire. but i mainly sent my messages to bob because from what i see of moderators and Admins on this site, Bob is the only one. if he doesn't answer my skype messages......i don't know what will happen to U4G. i'm really thinking that he is going to either answer our messages or shut U4G don't and either start another clan or shut down U4G and tell you guys to find another clan. i see this as a extremely bad sign for the clan. i would see it completely pointless to start DoD leave it and shut it down and start U4G and leave it and shut it down after starting another clan. if he does step down from U4G and starts another clan, i know he needs help but he is being how i used to be by not accepting the help until later when that help is long gone. i've learned that the hard way. i used to tell teachers i only want help when i ask for it. everytime i said that i actually realized that i should have accepted the help. one big example of that is this: during the last semester of my freshman year, i thought i didn't need help with my math. when i really did. the reason how i know that is because i failed and didn't get the credit that i have to make up this year for me to graduate. i could have passed and got the credit i need this year during that year if i didn't rejected my math teacher's helping offer. that is an example of not accepting help from someone when you think you don't need it until you realize you should have accepted the help from whoever offers it later on. i still kinda regret it but i actually made up by redoing those same problems in 10th and 11th grade. my math class this year i ain't rejecting any help because i'm going to be learning how to manage my bills, credit cards, anything that has to do with managing my money to pay for the stuff i need and must pay when i'm out on my own. i know i will be in serious trouble if i don't keep what i learned in this class fresh in my mind when i am on my own. can't pay rent? kicked to the curb! can't eat? starve to death. lose my job? i lose everything i have worked hard for and are stuck with bills i can't even pay.

BOB! think about it. your either too busy to run your clan or always logged onto skype and never answering people's messages, or lazy and don't really want to say anything that you do need to think about. your clan is dying.

can you at least answer these simple questions?

Do you really want to keep U4G alive and be with it?

or

Are you going to not answer and lose a good friend who is trying his best to help you keep U4G alive?

Come on Bob. We are still friends to you right? we all have rough times that we all haven't said or told anyone about whats going on with our lives. i haven't ever told anyone about the life i used to have that i miss everyday that is only a bunch of old childhood memories now. my life is becoming a lot better than the life i still miss. my fifth ex gf broke up with me on Friday. but she did the one thing no one has ever done for me since those memories that i wish that could happen again. she made my broken heart feel happy. thats what she did that no one has ever done for me. its a feeling my heart is always wanting to know and feel that is just never wanting to come back. the only person i would have the hardest time living without right now is the man who i rarely get to see, spend time with, talk to, anything. that person is my dad. he is the only person who always knows how i talk, think, and always understands and knows what i feel.

come on Bob. you started this clan. are you going to not say anything or you just lost a good friend who tried to help you? If Bob wants to say anything to me, he can contact me on my site.

this is probably the last time i'll say anything here if he doesn't say anything to the question: Is U4G Dead?

www.aoc-urt.forumotion.com

even though Bob said for me to delete his account. even though he wants nothing to do with my clan. if he wants to talk to me, he has to come to my site to talk to me. not about my clan. about his clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*knock* *knock* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *knock* *knock*   *knock* *knock* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*knock* *knock*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unforgiven Clan :: Public Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: