The Unforgiven Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Unforgiven Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Luck and mostlikely goodbye too

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
A royal pain in EnglishBoB's Ass
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

Location : i live in a desert that is hot like its suppose to. aka Tucson Arizona

Good Luck and mostlikely goodbye too Empty
PostSubject: Good Luck and mostlikely goodbye too   Good Luck and mostlikely goodbye too I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:41 pm

i may not ever say anything here again. but EnglishBoB isn't wanting to talk to me or Spire. the only people here who does talk to me is Orbit, and LTP. everyone else isn't even active. i believe EnglishBoB doesn't want to talk because he actually might be on vacation. i went through my messages on skype between me and him and he did say he was taking a vacation. but that was quite a while ago. my clan is pretty much right where this clan is. but i'm actually active on my site. not saying Bob doesn't care about his clan. i've seen him a while ago log off of skype and then log back on after i just sent another message and doesn't even say he is busy. i think him and i are not friends until he contacts me either on my site, or on skype if he ever feels like talking to a friend that is a caring person and may not give him his second and only chance to say something to me. i am a forgiving person. but if he doesn't want to even say hello to me when his skype name says he is online and not away, i know he probably does read my messages, but doesn't care if i care about if his clan falls apart when i've tried to help him keep it up. if U4G dies, don't blame me for not trying because i tried to help keep it alive even though i'm not a member. i'm just a friend you guys have known since i joined DoD that is dead. i won't be friends with Bob if this clan is shut down and he starts a new clan. there is no way i'm stepping down from my clan. i like the name i gave it. i think Bob likes that name of this clan. but i still want my account active here since i do log in here to see if anyone has something to say. but i won't register if Bob decides to create another clan. if anyone has something to say that is personal towards me about anything, my skype name is Whitewolf. got something to say about my clan, feel free to say it on my site. but be polite. i will remove or change your words if its necessary.

UPDATE: Bob has until Friday to answer my question i've sent him.

EDIT AND UPDATE: if you have something to say to me, tell me what your going to say to me on MY site since all of you aren't talking to me. Bob still isn't saying anything. fine with me because i'm canceling he time to say anything to me. i see U4G clan dead now because of inactivity on this site with the leader. if he ain't going to log in ever again, then he should disband U4G and shut it down like he did to DoD. i'm not going to scrim with this clan if you ever think of it again or actually want to when the leader is never around to lead his clan. so goodbye and i am not wishing this clan good luck of staying alive when its now dead in my eyes and other clan's eyes.

want to tell me to fuck off? go to my site and shout it and you can kiss those words goodbye when you do. i'm right now only not friends with EnglishBoB and also Spire because the only people who have been active in this diserted clan is me, Orbit and LTP. everyone else is inactive. i did my best to get bob to at least type a single letter or to login on the site to say and do something and doesn't care because he thinks its still alive and that i'm lying about him being the last person besides me, orbit and LTP to log in since August 5, 2009. everyone else registered that i did not mention hasn't logged in since before August 5th. thats inactive. i'm the only one truly active here. i actually log in everyday

i'm disappointed in bob for not logging onto his site to even check the posts in categories guests cannot see. he does know but on;y the main category. my clan may not have many members but me being the owner of my site, i'm still thinking of anything else to put on my site besides things like a chat box.

bob doesn't do that so his clan isn't dead in his eyes, but is dead to everyone elses eyes especially everyone who plays urban terror online.

go ahead bob ban my ip and delete my account if your thinking about it. this is my last post on this site for this clan that is really dead because of too much inactivity by the owner and almost all the members in it. do it and come to my site i'm do the same if you got any comeback remark you want to say.

but i'm not reconsidering us being friends again unless you say one sentence to me on skype that you have to figure out that even Spire doesn't know what it is you have to say when i told her to tell you. i'n telling you now but then again why bother when you don't give a shit.

but don't bother coming to my site bob. i still want to talk to you on skype. but alone. on fair terms that we both must agree on. your call.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aoc-urt.forumotion.com
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

Location : i live in a desert that is hot like its suppose to. aka Tucson Arizona

Good Luck and mostlikely goodbye too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck and mostlikely goodbye too   Good Luck and mostlikely goodbye too I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:42 pm

idk about the rest of you. but i'm only talking to bob on skype. it depends what bob is going to say on my site if he decides to that i'll do after i read it is unknown. if he reads this and wants to see what i want to say to him. i'm not even going to say what i want to tell him on my site because its just between me and him. skype is the best place for that type of talk. if he ever really reads and thinks about whats being seen through other clans eyes on U4G right now. i wouldn't lie to bob or to the name of his clan, i have not told anyone but the people here that U4G is dead. i have not told that even to my dog. i sometimes say things to him that he just wags his tail at without knowing what i'm telling him. he just knows i'm talking to him. sorry. got carried away
Back to top Go down
http://www.aoc-urt.forumotion.com

Good Luck and mostlikely goodbye too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unforgiven Clan :: Public Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: