The Unforgiven Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Unforgiven Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the leader(s) of U4G?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
A royal pain in EnglishBoB's Ass
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

Location : i live in a desert that is hot like its suppose to. aka Tucson Arizona

Who is the leader(s) of U4G? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the leader(s) of U4G?   Who is the leader(s) of U4G? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:16 pm

you guys have known me since i joined DoD. me being your friend and leader of another clan, i have the right to know who is leading U4G since Bob and Spire are as far as i know are still here. i'm still bob's froend. i've been wondering who will be here to lead U4G until Bob and Spire have the time to here. i know they are still wearing the tags, but i haven't seen much going on in here or in the servers. i got one person to come into the TS server but then left since i was afk. i'm just curious of who is currently leading U4G. i know bob and spire are busy like i am. i've seen only LTP and Orbit posting besides me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aoc-urt.forumotion.com
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Who is the leader(s) of U4G?   Who is the leader(s) of U4G? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:37 pm

I know this is kind of upsetting man, but I'm going to say it because no one else will. There is no more U4G. I think all of the members have moved on to new clans or have stopped playing Urban Terror. Vortex is still playing, I think his new clan is Op. You should hit him up for some scrims Smile
Back to top Go down
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

Location : i live in a desert that is hot like its suppose to. aka Tucson Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Who is the leader(s) of U4G?   Who is the leader(s) of U4G? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:17 pm

well i am currently the only one in my clan playing but i might get a new member soon who actually might end up being my girlfriend. she is in my math class. the reason why she may be my girlfriend is what i did for her on her birthday which was August 27th. i wrote down the site address to get the download for urban terror and i wrote down my player name and she said that was the best birthday present ever. she said her player name is going to be Shewolf. thats whats really making me think about her. i asked why and i forgot why she said but it might have been because of me being Whitewolf........oh boy.......i'm just waiting on her to just ask me out. but she might now know that i know she likes me. its what i said on Friday in class. she said something that made me say whatever it was i said

EDIT: then what are we going to do with the servers and the site then? especially the site. no one is playing in the servers now me and you the only ones saying anything here.
Back to top Go down
LTPl4y3r

PostSubject: Re: Who is the leader(s) of U4G?   Who is the leader(s) of U4G? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 pm

I've been watching... Unfortunately, with everyone leaving, I've moved on to different pastures. I think life simply started catching up with everyone, but you shouldn't be afraid/upset by the change, just be glad to have been a part of it while it was around.

I've had a great time with U4G and my short stint in DoD. I'll still be reachable, most of the time, by Skype or AIM(same username). Feel free to hit me up to play. I'd be glad to if I've got a minute.

Best of luck Whitey! I will miss your streams of consciousness. Just a word of advice, from an old married man, no matter what your past experiences, you'll always have a much higher success rate at dating, if you ask the woman. Women are fickle creatures, best of luck!

If you like my advice, feel free to take it, but if you don't, then just put it right back where you found it. No need to throw a stream of consciousness at it.

To everyone else, TeX, Orbital, BoB, and Spire:

<3

And to you U4G:
"Now cracks a noble heart. Goodnight, sweet Prince.
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest." -Horatio
Back to top Go down
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|
AoC|Whitewolf-DP|SM|

PostSubject: Re: Who is the leader(s) of U4G?   Who is the leader(s) of U4G? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:49 am

what about the servers? i was curious of what is going to happen to them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the leader(s) of U4G?   Who is the leader(s) of U4G? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the leader(s) of U4G?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unforgiven Clan :: Public Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: