The Unforgiven Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Unforgiven Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum?

Go down 
4 posters

Would you like to move to a real site with an integrated forum instead of just having a forum?
Yes
Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_vote_lcap100%Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_vote_lcap0%Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont Care
Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_vote_lcap0%Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
EnglishBoB
One Bad Motherfucker
One Bad Motherfucker
EnglishBoB

Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum?   Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Spire has set up an awesome site.
Move to it?
Back to top Go down
https://unforgivenclan.darkbb.com
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum?   Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm

sounds pro to me
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum?   Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Yay! I finished it earlier than I had hoped, which was originally sunday =]

http://unforgiven.clanhosting.us/news.php

so everyone let me know what you think. post your thoughts here and vote.
Back to top Go down
LTPl4y3r

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum?   Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:59 am

I think it looks great! Good Job Spire! cheers

I feel that if we are going to be switching over to that site, we should use the integrated Forums. We can't forget to point Unforgiven.net to it as well. I also believe that if we move to the site, that the calendar feature is a MUST to use. This could really help us keep track of game times.
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum?   Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Yeah i agree about the calendar, but equally important is the forthcoming events which lists them all in one place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum?   Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you like to move to a real site or stay on just a forum?
Page 1 of 1