The Unforgiven Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of the Unforgiven Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Settings & Categories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

Forum Settings & Categories Empty
PostSubject: Forum Settings & Categories   Forum Settings & Categories I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:49 pm

I would like to see a couple small changes to the forum.

1. Fewer categories. Rules & Announcements could be rolled together. Clan Business, General Discussion & Queries and Suggestions could be rolled together. This will probably not be a high volume forum. I think 5 categories at most will be better & less confusing.

2. Make one publicly accessible forum, the rest should be private. Things said within the clan should remain within the clan, not for all the world to see.

3. Registration should require approval. People should have to be approved before they can create an account.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
LTPl4y3r

PostSubject: Re: Forum Settings & Categories   Forum Settings & Categories I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:34 pm

I concur
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Forum Settings & Categories   Forum Settings & Categories I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:46 am

Good call orbital. I haven't perused the admin settings yet, but I'll try to get on that tonight. =]

EDIT: Alright, so I finally got around to doing this. I didn't get it down to 5 forums, but I have mushed a few together. I rearranged things, And i think there are three publicly accessible forums but only one publicly writable one.
Back to top Go down
orbitaldecay
Resident Badass
orbitaldecay

PostSubject: Re: Forum Settings & Categories   Forum Settings & Categories I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Cool, I made a few more edits to make a clear distinction between the public and private categories. Whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
Spire
PokéMaster
PokéMaster
Spire

PostSubject: Re: Forum Settings & Categories   Forum Settings & Categories I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:51 pm

yeah, i like it =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Settings & Categories   Forum Settings & Categories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Settings & Categories
Page 1 of 1